When Jesus was asked what is most important, He said
"Love the Lord your God with all your
heart, soul, Mind, and STRENGTH;
and Love your Neighbor as your self.
Here are the ways we are currently loving our neighbors:
- Soup Kitchen that serves hot meals every Monday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Grace is one of seven churches involved in this kitchen. If you would like more information or would be interested in volunteering, please contact the church office at 871-6599.
MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers)
- Meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:30am. For more information, please contact the church office.
- We have adopted a local school that has children who often spend the weekends without proper nourishment. The backpack ministry meets once a week to pack food for each child to take home over the weekend. For more information, please contact the church office.
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary League meets in the Fellowship Hall on the first Monday of each month at 1:00 p.m. All women are invited. Click link for more information on the many projects of LWML.
- Non-profit Christian housing organization building simple and affordable housing in partnership with people in need. Join with members of Grace who work the local projects. Click on link for further information.
- Services of the Treasure Coast is a Christian ministry that we here at Grace support both through our budget and throughout the year with involvement in the "Walk for Life," Fall Banquet, Mother's Day "Baby Bottle collections," etc. Click on the link for more information and how you personally can be more involved.
- Local food pantry that we support. Drop off nonperishable food in the Fellowship Hall and it will be delivered to Mustard Seed. For further information on how you can help, contact Mustard Seed directly at 772-340-1406. Be sure to visit their 2 resale shops.