Today February 12, 2017
- 1st Worship 8:00 am
- Bible Study and Sunday School 9:15 am
- 2nd Worship 10:30 am
- Fellowship Immediately following 2nd worship
- Korean Church Worship 1:00 pm
- Surviving Spouses Tuesday, 12:30 pm
- Via de Cristo Reunion @ Bocks home Tuesday, 6:30 pm
- Mahjongg Wednesday, Noon
- Bible Study @Perkin’s Restaurant Thursday, 7:30 am
- Worship Team Thursday, 10:00 am
- Brownie Troop Thursday, 6:30 pm
- Korean Church Prayer Meeting Saturday, 6:00 am
SUNDAY SCHOOL AND ADULT BIBLE CLASS
will begin at 9:15 am. Students from grades 4 through 7 will be together in one class taught by Barbara Ruzicka. We will be using the children’s room. Friends are welcome. And of course, all adults are invited to participate in the Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class.
adorning the altar this morning are given to the glory of Jesus, our Savior by Matt & Karen Wood and the Hesses.
Sebastian Sherwood, 12/14; Midge Watts & Susan Schill, 2/18.
A new flower chart is posted on the bulletin board in the narthex. If you would like to order flowers to adorn the alter for a specific Sunday, please write your name on the appropriate line. The cost per Sunday is $27.00. We thank you for your help.
PRAYER LIST For the year 2017 a new Prayer List is started. All of our members will remain but the family and friends portion began the first of the year. If you have family and/or friends you would like our members to include in our prayers, please submit their names in writing by completing one of the forms in the narthex or send an email to the church office at GraceLutheranPSL@gmail.com and title it Prayer List.
Remember to check out our website and follow us on Facebook. They’re both “works-in-progress”, but the calendar and information on our website is updated constantly.